ELY centres have chosen Heinonen to continue as the supplier of Commercialization of Innovations services for the newly commenced 3-year period.
Through ELY’s Commercialization of Innovations, especially small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) can get IPR consultation, such as freedom to operate (FTO) analyses and registrability studies for finding out IPR protection possibilities as well as for creating IPR strategies. The Commercialization of Innovations project is an easy way to obtain consulting from Heinonen for example to find out how your innovation or brand may be protected. Carrying out the project is also a brilliant stepping stone considering the different follow-on investment projects of the ELY centres and Business Finland.
The ELY subsidy can typically be granted for 2 to 7 days. ELY supports 75% of the costs of the project, 1 200 EUR per day, so the customer itself only pays the rest 25%, i.e. 300 EUR per day. The decision on the granting of the support is made quickly in ELY – generally within 1 to 2 weeks.
For example, typically a patentability study + an initial outlook on the FTO takes about 4 days. Of a project this size the client itself pays 1 200 EUR + VAT altogether and as a result the client has a good view on the competing solutions as well as a clear picture of the protectability of one’s own invention.
Our responsible experts will be pleased to help with determining the suitable project as well as with applying.
Akseli von Koch
Patents, Trademarks, Protection of designs
Electronics, Software and Telecommunication, Mechanics
+358 50 325 5191
Chemistry, Processing industry,
Biochemistry, Petrochemistry, Pharma
+358 10 684 1867