Processing of personal data of Heinonen & Co, Attorneys-at-Law, Ltd.’s (“Heinonen”) clients and partners and personal data processing related to marketing.
DATA PROCESSING IN A NUTSHELL
- We collect your personal data for, inter alia, taking care of the client relationship, developing our business operations, and planning marketing.
- The data we process are given to us by you in connection with, for example, assignments, or obtained from various directories, registers and other public sources of information, such as the Population Information System and credit information registers.
- We process your personal data when taking care of an assignment and when sending you client communications or marketing material.
- We respect the protection of your privacy in all of our processing. We do not process any data which can be directly connected to you, unless this is necessary for the purposes of the processing.
- You can influence how we process your personal data. We describe your rights as a data subject and how you can use them in section Rights of the data subject.
WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA?
Heinonen & Co, Attorneys-at-Law, Ltd. (Business ID: 1109210-7, address Fabianinkatu 29 B, 00100 Helsinki, Finland; “we”) processes your personal data as the controller for the purposes of taking care of assignments, engaging in co-operation, or marketing.
WHO CAN I CONTACT IN QUESTIONS RELATED TO DATA PROTECTION?
If you have any questions related to data protection or you wish to exercise your rights, you may contact:
Heinonen & Co, Attorneys-at-Law, Ltd.
Data protection matters
Fabianinkatu 29 B