WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We will process the following information about you for managing the client relationship and for marketing purposes:
Basic information, such as
- name and personal identity code (for private clients)
- contact details: address, telephone number and email address
- position and title in company, if marketing is directed at the company you work for or you represent a corporate client
Data related to client relationship:
- communication and correspondence related to client relationship
- data related to the handling, invoicing and debt collection pertaining to assignments
- data related to the identification of the client as required under legislation (including copy of identity card)
- information on meetings
Information related to marketing and events
- provided information on interests
- your participation in training and client events
- marketing measures targeted at you and any information provided or received in connection therewith
- direct marketing consents and prohibitions
Data of co-operation partners
- Name and position of the company’s representative in the company (when the co-operation partner is a company)
- Contact details (email address, telephone number, address)
Managing the client relationship requires the provision of name and contact details. In certain cases, we are also obligated under anti-money laundering legislation to identify our clients, in which case accepting the assignment requires the provision of the requested identification data.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data for taking care of assignments as well as taking care of, administering, analysing and developing the client relationship, including through electronic client communications, direct marketing, opinion polls and market research. We can also use your personal data for analysing, planning and developing the business operations of Heinonen and any of its group companies.
We process your personal data for the planning, targeting, sending, developing and planning of marketing.
If you are a co-operation partner or represent such partner, we process your data for the purposes of co-operation.
ON WHAT GROUNDS DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
We process your data to provide any requested quotations and to prepare and execute an agreement concerning an assignment or co-operation.
We also process your data on the basis of the legitimate interests resulting from the client relationship or potential client relationship, as well as based on legal obligations related to the identification of the client.
We process your personal data on the basis of the consent you have given us when we ask you for a marketing authorisation for sending direct marketing and newsletters. You may withdraw your consent at any time by informing us about it at email@example.com.