We and LinkedIn Ireland are joint controllers in relation to our LinkedIn page. We have entered into the Controller Addendum with LinkedIn Ireland (https://legal.linkedin.com/pages-joint-controller-addendum) to determine the respective responsibilities for compliance with the obligations under the GDPR with regard to the joint processing. We have agreed that between us and LinkedIn Ireland, LinkedIn Ireland is responsible for enabling your rights pursuant to the GDPR with regard to your personal data stored by LinkedIn Ireland. The contact details of LinkedIn Ireland and its Data Protection Officer as well as information on the processing of personal data carried out by LinkedIn Ireland including your rights towards LinkedIn Ireland can be found in LinkedIn Ireland’s Data Protection Policy at https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. When you visit, like or comment our LinkedIn page we process jointly your data to collect user information. This user information is collected for marketing purposes and to develop our LinkedIn page and services.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
You can exercise your rights by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or
Heinonen & Co, Attorneys-at-Law, Ltd.
Data protection matters
Fabianinkatu 29 B
Right of access
You have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether we process personal data concerning you. You also have the right to access personal data concerning you as well as information on the processing of your personal data as set out in the Data Protection Regulation.
If you exercise your right to access the information, we will provide you with a copy of the personal data we process. If you request multiple copies, we may charge a reasonable fee for them on the basis of administrative costs.
Some of the data we process are under legislation and proper professional conduct of attorneys-at-law subject to specific secrecy and confidentiality obligations which prevent giving access to such information.
Right to rectification
You have the right to request us to rectify any incorrect data without undue delay. You also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed by providing a supplementary statement.
Right to erasure
You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay if:
- your personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw consent on which the processing is based and there are no other legal grounds for such processing;
- you object to the processing of your personal data on ground relating to your particular situation and there are no legitimate grounds for processing or you oppose to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- we have processed personal data unlawfully; or
- personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation were are subject to.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing so that your personal data may, in addition to storing, be processed only with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or to protect the interests of another person if:
- you contest the accuracy of your personal data, in which case we will restrict processing for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- we process your personal data unlawfully and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the processing but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation and you wait for the verification whether our legitimate grounds override the grounds of your objection.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data provided to us by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another controller if
- our processing is carried out by automated means; and
- the processing is based on your consent or is necessary for executing our agreement or performing pre-contractual measures upon your request.
The right to data portability is limited to conduct which does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Right to object to processing of personal data
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation if there are no legitimate grounds for the processing.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can prevent the sending of direct marketing by clicking the adjacent link unsubscribe from marketing communications.
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Ombudsman if you think that your rights under the Data Protection Regulation have been breached in the processing of the personal data.